Homework - The Accountant

For this homework we had to design a set for an office in a film The Accountant. I have decided to make an office in Heaven, where the accountant is an angel. It contrasts the office in Hell (CLICK HERE), which made my friend Kristina. 
I made the office simple, because materialism is considered as a sin. I used light colours which match heaven and I also added a motivational quote with God.
It was really fun to do it, I think this is the first time I like my school work.


I was inspired by Naomi's office from Supernatural series, because she was an angel, but I wanted to make it lighter. I drew it in my graphic tablet. I also used three textures for rug, marble floor and clouds outside, because drawing it would take a long time.

Naomi's office

Textures
  








I am not a religious person and my intention wasn't to mock religion.
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar