Lesson 3 - Sound

For this homework I had to do an animation with sound. It was a bit hard to find a sound, to imagine what can make that sound, count all the frames correctly and draw it. I was worried it will not be good, because my math skills aren't good, but I am glad it all fits well. I thought the hardest part of it will be counting or drawing, but actually it was looking at videos of exploding bombs, because I am scared of them.

The biggest mistake is the timing with the sound. The sound of the explosion starts at the same time as the bomb explodes, which may look good in the first moment, but when I thought about it, the bomb seems to be really far away, so the sound of the bomb should be delayed a bit, because the sound wave is slower than light.

However, I like rotating eyes on the bomb. It makes it less scary than the actual bomb and it looks cartoonish. 


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar