Homework - charcoal

This homework was fun to do, because I finally had warmer hands and because it was smaller, I could have used eraser in pencil for details like eyes or lips and hair. A small complication was the mirror and light because in the halls I don't have an electricity outlet near the mirror and I can't move the mirror, so I had to use a really small mirror for portraits (credit to Kristina for lending me a mirror, I am really sorry she had to work with a mirror without proper light). 




Touching my face wasn't the best idea...for my face.


I also have really small room and the mirror on the wall isn't big enough for the whole body. I had to stand really far away from the mirror and I still couldn't see my body properly. For the first figure drawing I was drawing my body separately from the bottom part of my leg (below the knee). For the last drawing I was sitting on my bedside drawers.

I don't like this one. It looks and is anatomically incorrect. One leg is too short and my ribs are really poking out this much but it looks bad in the picture.



My leg almost died during this drawing but it was funny.


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar