Homework - washing line

For the homework, we had to do a cycle of washing line. It was a pretty difficult task for me because I find drawing clothes very hard. I also had to draw the animation 2 times and I am still not really satisfied with the final animation.

The first animation turned out really bad because I hadn't planned it. I have not been used to planning my drawings and I usually forget to do it.




Then I decided to plan first and I drew sketches of a t-shirt and trousers.





The hardest thing to draw was the clothes because I have always struggled with drawing fabric and folds on the clothes. I also think it moves too fast, maybe it would be better if I added a few more frames but the final animation is definitely better than the first one.



Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar