Lesson 6 - Gifs

This lesson we were creating gifs from drawings we drew for homework. I decided to start with something easier to try it at first, so I worked on the rain. I went for cold, blue colour palette because it reminds me of the cold and rainy weather. I was quite satisfied how it turned out. For the second one, I chose my favourite drawing of an alien because I really like aliens and I wanted to make a gif of it. I drew the trajectory of spaceships at first and then I animated them. It still looked a bit empty though, so I added a flickering quote "I want to believe". I was very happy with my alien so I decided to do the other one but a bit complicated. The most difficult thing was the light, but overall I think they all look good and I enjoyed making gifs so much. I definitely want to make gifs again.

  












Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar