Lesson 7 - Illustrator

In the first lesson with illustrator we were learning basic things in this programm. I have never worked with illustrator before, so I really enjoyed this session.




The first task was to create a vector from our drawing. This is my favourite picture from the lecture, I really like the smooth lines of vector combined with colours. I can't decide between the pink lineart or the coloured one.




The second task was to create a vector from a photo. I created two vector pictures from two photos I had taken before. The first one os my sister. I used green and yellow because those are her favourite colours. It was quite difficult to choose the right ratio of green shades and yellow lights because her eyes were in the shadow and she has dark hair, which is not very visible in the photo as much as in illustrator.



The second time I used a photo of me and I decided to use 3 colours instead of 2. My favourite colours are blue and purple so I used these two colours, following the first picture of my sister. I like that it looks like a poster although if I wanted to do this again, I would use photos taken specially for making a vector, because it would look better with shadows and lights in places where I want them to be.






Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar