Homework 3 - Still life self-portrait

For this homework, I had to draw a still life drawing with objects that reflect my personality. I didn't know what should I choose because I left most of my personal things at home.

 I chose these things:
1. Darth Vader figure - I like Star Wars and it was a gift from my boyfriend
2. Horalky - it's a Slovakian wafer, it represents where I am from and that I love sweets
3. Small easel with canvas - I am an artist
4. Spider - I have always like spiders, this is a model of spider I've got when I was a child
5. Canon - my DSLR camera Canon 600D
6. Flower crown - I like flowers and I often wear flower crowns
7. Amethyst - I love crystals and purple colour
8. Cactus - I like small cactuses and plants
9. Sunglasses - sunglasses with my favourite colours (blue and purple)
10. Book - I've always liked reading since I was a child
11. Drumstick - it's a memory of my first Muse concert in Rock In Vienna festival, they are my favourite band and it also reminds me of my best friend because we caught it together (I can't play drums)

Continuous line, black liner

I am not sure how I feel about this drawing. I liked the sketch but continuous line isn't really my style. I If I could do only simple clear lines, it would look better. 


Graphite pencil 3B

This drawing was disappointing for me because I know I can do better. Maybe it just wasn't a good day for drawing for me, I don't know, but I don't like my shading in this drawing at all.

Coloured pencils

The last drawing is better than my drawing of still life self-portrait with graphite pencils, but I know I still can do better. I like the spider, crystal and glasses with cactus are OK, but the rest of the drawing is not really good.

Edit: I wanted to redraw them all, but because of lack of time I did only continuous line which looks better, in my opinion.



Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar