Lesson 2 - Opposites

In this lesson, we were supposed to create a picture from drawings I made for homework, based on a word "opposites". I decided to depict the difference between thinking during the day and night. The top part shows the day - the sun, light blue sky with clouds, butterfly and brain because during the days we are more rational. In the bottom is the moon, a moth (known as a night butterfly), dark sky with stars and heart, because in the night we are usually more sensitive. If I had more time, I would definitely change clouds, because I am not really satisfied with how they look, but I really like drawings of heart, brain and butterflies.

Drawings:




Sketches:


Work in progress:








Finished picture:




I also tried to experiment with colours and I quite like how it looks like.



Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar