Homework - Dramatic compositions

I really enjoyed this homework. I drew Worcester cathedral and then I walked through Worcester at night and drew compositions which I found interesting. The drawing from the cathedral is very detailed , that's why I chose to do more simple compositions for the last three drawings. Another difficult thing was the door made of glass with windows on the other side in the 3rd picture. The light and its reflections in the glass were tricky so I had to be very careful what I am drawing. Although they are all made with the same technique, I feel they have different atmospheres however they are all dramatic. The cathedral looks transcendentally, tre train is quite spooky for me, the glass door look calm and maybe empty and a bit abandoned and the road with the moon is a typical night scene which could be in a film. I think all four drawings turned out pretty good so I am satisfied with this homework. 





Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar