Lesson 9 - Location drawing The Hive

The last drawing lesson was location drawing in The Hive. I was worried again because I am still not confident with my sketching and my first sketches only confirmed my worries - I wasn't satisfied with them at all. I was nervous so I couldn't draw properly and it wasn't loose enough. But as I continued drawing, I could see how my sketches look better and better as I started sketching with mechanical pencil. Drawing with my mechanical pencil makes me more confident because I feel like I have control in what I am doing and I tried to draw as loose and relaxed as possible. As I wrote in my essay, when I compare the first sketch of Kristina drawing next to bookshelves to the other two sketches of Kristina (lying on a sofa and drawing in an armchair), I can see that in the first sketch I was nervous and the other two sketches are much better than the first one. I am aware of that I need to be able to sketch with different media but I am happy that I made such a big progress at sketching with at least one medium and motivates me to continue doing it.












Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar