Homework - Three-dimensional drawing

For the homework, we were supposed to create two pictures with techniques we did in the lesson. For the continuous line I drew my room in the halls and I still find a bit difficult to draw space around me without measuring it at first, although it was easier on A3 format than on A1.


For the tonal drawing, I chose to draw outdoor, because I am not as confident with drawing natural objects as I am with man-made objects. The place with rocks next to Charles Darwin building looked nice so I found a good composition with rocks in the foreground and also background and I took a picture of me. I used it as a reference for the drawing, Unfortunately, I didn't have sugar paper, so I used my sketchbook and I tried to shade with charcoal, which is one of my struggles, to make a variety of grey shades with charcoal. I think it worked quite nicely.


Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar