Lesson 1 - Portrait Speed Dating

Sketching potraits of my classmates. 
I have drawn many portraits before, but I am used to drawing them from a photo and not that fast, so it was a new experience for me. I quite like the portrait of Sean, semi-looking, but overall I am not satisfied with my work. I need to get better within a very short time.

Jess, 20 mins, graphite pencil

Luke, 10 mins, black liner

Luke, 5 mins, graphite pencil

Luke, 2,5 mins, graphite pencil

Emily, 5 mins, no looking, graphite pencil

Sean, 5 mins, no looking, graphite pencil

Sean, 10 mins, semi-looking, graphite pencil

Sean, 15 mins, 2 hands semi-looking, graphite pencil

Kian, 5 mins, left-handed, black liner

Kian, 5 mins, left-handed, graphite pencil

Nikkita, 20 mins, graphite pencil
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar